- Site: cm-tradingltd.com;
- Phone: +44 161 388 3321;
- Online chat;
- Office location: Seychelles, South Africa, Cyprus.
CMTrading is a brokerage organization founded in 2012. More than 1 million traders cooperate with this company. It is active in various countries around the world, including South Africa. The broker has an office in this country, as well as in Cyprus and the Seychelles.
To communicate with support, there is an international telephone number, as well as pages on social networks and a YouTube channel. The broker promises qualified support and assistance in increasing capital. Over the years of its existence, the following awards have been received:
- Fastest Growing Broker Nigeria;
- Best Performing Broker Africa;
- Best IB Program GCC;
- Best Performing Broker South Africa;
- Best Partner Program GCC;
- Best Financial Broker Nigeria.
CMTrading works legally, licenses are obtained in:
- Seychelles. Registration certificate 8425982-1. The broker is licensed by the Financial Services Authority, FSA (Document No. SD070);
- South Africa. Licensed by legal representative and agent of BLACKSTONE MARKETING SA. FSP No. 38782;
- Cyprus. License issued by CMT Processing LTD (Document No. HE 340325).
How does CMTrading offer to earn money?
CMTrading promises access to trading 150+ assets (currency pairs, indices, stocks, cryptocurrencies, commodities, CFDs). The platform has an “Accounts” section, but it gives a 404 error. Unregistered users cannot view the terms of cooperation. We found out only that the company offers opportunities for active and passive income, training.
CMTrading is a licensed broker, but the company hides trading conditions from unauthorized users. Customer reviews are mostly positive, although there are also dissatisfied traders. Are you ready to register on this platform? Post reviews and share your personal opinion.