- Site: rumblexchange.com;
- Email: [email protected].
Rumble is a cryptocurrency exchange. Its services are used by 800+ clients from different countries. The date of foundation of the company is unknown, as well as the names of top managers. Potential investors on the platform are promised professional support, a wide range of services (from crypto trading to receiving passive income through an affiliate program).
According to legend, the parent company of Rumble Exchange is UFGL Union Finance Group Ltd. This company is registered in Cyprus in 2021 (license no. HE418278). We did not find a scanned copy of the document on the platform, but you can go to the register of legal entities and check the information.
For communication with support, there is an email and a feedback form. There is also an email for commercial offers, advertising and partnerships. The company is active in social networks, you can see links to official pages.
How does Rumble Exchange offer to earn money?
Rumble Exchange offers 5,000+ cryptocurrency pairs for trading, as well as 100+ market indicators. Traders are promised spot and margin trading, investment and participation in an affiliate program. We did not find a detailed specification of contracts on the platform, but we found out the following:
- universal professional platform for active and passive earnings;
- various ways to replenish the balance and withdraw profit;
- referral program with payment up to 20% of the commission for beginners;
- bonus rewards for completing various tasks;
- web terminal and mobile version for trading from a smartphone;
- contests with a generous prize pool of up to $10,000.
What do you think, can Rumble Exchange be trusted or not? We did not find reviews from real users. However, you can share your personal opinion and tell the truth. Post reviews using the special form under our article.